Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

First post

Today I started blogging for my brand new blog...Actually this is the fifth blogs that I plan to create. For this blog, I plan to write anything that I had experience before, something happen at working place and even the products that I will introduce to all of my viewers.I hope you can always keep visiting my blog even my English is not very good. Hope you will understand.

Today I just want to introduce my previous blogs that I ever done before. The first one, Weird Life and Culture. This blog is the overview of all weird things that I gathered through emails, websites and even something that I had experience myself. Each of the post I had put also the pictures or video to get closer with such weird things.

The second one, The Laser Hair Treatment which discusses on the trend of some of us that feels uncomfortable with their hairy appearance and decide to get a laser hair treatment to remove it. Therefore, in this blog I had write the discussion on any issue on laser hair treatment, to get you always aware on its risks and possibilities.

Lastly, Teaching Degree Online discusses on the issue relevant to degree online, especially those people that still want to pursue their education to the higher level but have another commitment to be taken care.

Last but not least, enjoy reading...

No comments: